Clinical Neuropathology: the Official Journal of Euro-CNS
Purpose and History
Clinical Neuropathology is devoted to publishing state-of-the-art studies on the pathological anatomy of the nervous system and skeletal muscle in a clinical context. The Journal was founded in 1983 by Profs. W. Schlote, P. Kleihues, K. Jellinger, and F. Gulotta. In 2005, the publisher of Clinical Neuropathology, Dustri-Verlag, Munich, and Euro-CNS agreed on a comprehensive co-operation following the joint approval by the publisher and the delegates of Euro-CNS.
Clinical Neuropathology appears every two months and publishes reviews and editorials, original papers, short communications and reports on recent advances in the entire field of clinical neuropathology. Papers on experimental neuropathologic subjects are accepted if they bear a close relationship to human diseases. Correspondence (letters to the editors) and current information including book announcements will also be published. Each issue has one or more papers available for free downloading. The Euro-CNS News section is always freely accessible online. Since issue 4, 2020, we have been including a quiz based on the papers in the current or previous issue. These quizzes can be made online and you will receive the results upon submission of the online form.
You can easily subscribe to the Table of Contents so that you will receive an e-notification as soon as a new issue is available online.
This journal is regularly covered in Current Contents, Science Citation Index, Medline, Index Medicus, EMBASE/Excerpta Media, Elsevier Biobase/Current Awareness in Biological Sciences and SCOPUS.
A subscription consists of a bi-monthly journal (6 issues/year). The subscriber will receive a printed copy of the journal, and will have access to the online version as well.
Below you will find subscription information and special benefits for Euro-CNS Members. We believe that the Journal will provide an invaluable platform for the communication of clinically oriented research in our field and beyond. Since 2018, members of the affiliated societies of Euro-CNS have full free online access to the Journal. In this way we hope to stimulate a productive and stimulating interaction with the contributors and readers of Clinical Neuropathology. If you are a member and do not have access codes, please contact us.
Subscription categories 2020
- An individual journal subscription for Euro-CNS (and FENS) members in Europe normally costs 121 Euro for the hard copy and online-access. This includes postage. Members who wish to subscribe at the reduced fee should contact the Euro-CNS office and request the subscription form. For comparison: the journal subscription rate for non-members is 262 Euro (print and online issue) + postage. Since 2018, members of affiliated societies need NOT pay for their online subscription. If you do not have the log in information (anymore), please contact us.
- Neuropathologists (or those with an interest in the field) living outside Europe and who cannot be a member of a European national or regional society of Neuropathology are also welcome to join Euro-CNS as individual members. A subscription to the Journal is included in the individual membership fee. Please see the membership section of this website.
- Non-members who wish to subscribe to the Journal, we refer to the Journal’s Website to subscribe (click the link ‘ information for subscribers’ in the right column).
Additional (Euro-CNS member) Subscriber Benefits
– For manuscript submitters: color prints free of charge
– Publication of job advertisements: free of charge
Visit Clinical Neuropathology online for any additional information you need and for regular subscriptions